The article requested is not found.
God's Shining Face
“The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee.” (Numbers 6:25)More...
Help Me, O Lord
“Help me, O LORD my God: O save me according to thy mercy: That they may know that this is thy hand; that thou, LORD, hast done it.” (Psalm 109:26-27)More...
Love from the Beginning
“For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.” (1 John 3:11)More...
The Light of Christmas
When the apostle John wrote “the Word became flesh and dwelt among us” (John 1:14), he used the unique Greek word σκηνοω (skenoo) to emphasize that Christ the Creator literally “tabernacled” with us for a time.More...
- There's Nothing Like an Eyewitness
- Who Wrote the Bible?
- Major Evolutionary Blunders: Imagining That Life Is Only Chemistry
- Fish as Smart as Apes?
- Approaching "The Scientific Approach to Evolution"
- Milankovitch Meltdown: Toppling an Iconic Old-Earth Argument, Part 2
- Earth's Young Magnetic Field Revisited
- The Only Begotten
- Extravagant Gifts
- December 2016
- The People Said, "Amen"
- Works of Darkness
- 'Mud Dragon' Is Really 'Flood Dragon'
- The Intercessor