The article requested is not found.
Manganese Nodule Discovery Points to Genesis Flood
Scientists recently discovered a large batch of manganese nodules on the floor of the Atlantic Ocean. These metallic pellets provide strong evidence that most seafloor sediments were deposited rapidly, not slowly and gradually over millions of years. Are these nodules evidence of the Genesis Flood? More...
“For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.” (2 Corinthians 11:4) More...
God My Personal Savior
Let Him Hear
- RNA Editing: Biocomplexity Hits a New High
- Personal Greetings
- Signs and Seasons, Days and Years
- Lessons from Amos: Don't Pass Through Beersheba
- Heavenly Investments
- Evolution of a Creation Scientist
- Genesis in Chinese Pictographs
- Made in His Image: Baby's First Breath
- Where Could Adam's Sons Find Wives?
- The Whopper Sand
- Viruses--Architects of the Brain?
- Noah's Ark Model
- Rare-Earth Clocks, Sm-Nd and Lu-Hf Dating Models: Radioactive Dating, Part 5
- Purpose, Progress, and Promise, Part 6