The article requested is not found.
Father of Glory, Father of Lights
“I saw also the LORD sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face. . . . And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts.” (Isaiah 6:1-3) More...
Naught Changeth Thee
“For all flesh is like grass, and the glory of men as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: But the word of the Lord endureth for ever.” (1 Peter 1:24-25) More...
The Unresting God
“Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.” (Isaiah 40:28) More...
The recent cover of New Scientist magazine reads "Belief: They drive everything we do. But our beliefs are built on…nothing." This is an amazing statement by a magazine, supposedly dedicated to science, in that it presents its readers with a philosophical conundrum. How can scientists, who must depend on a strict belief in logic and order, make such a statement? More...
- Immortal, Invisible, God Only
- Wondrous Things in the Word
- Inherit the Wind
- ICR's Tychicus
- A Secret Weapon for Apologetics
- Raymond Damadian, Inventor of the MRI
- Made in His Image: Living Light Detectors Declare Design
- Do Stars Still Form Today?
- Snake Venom, Genetic Entropy, and Adam's Curse
- How Could Eve Know?
- Settling the Dinosaur Weight Debate
- Heavy Metal Clocks, U-Pb and Th-Pb Dating Models: Radioactive Dating, Part 7
- Hungry Hearts in the Middle East