The article requested is not found.
Wondrous Things in the Word
Inherit the Wind
Tychicus is an obscure figure in the New Testament, mentioned only five times—four times by the apostle Paul and once in the book of Acts in association with Paul’s missionary journeys.More...
A Secret Weapon for Apologetics
Secret weapons provide special advantages. Imagine the value of a bazooka in the hands of a skillful soldier hiding in the bushes when an enemy tank lumbers by. Or, consider the smug confidence of a machine gunner nested inside a concrete pillbox, until he discovers (in a surprising flash) that a nearby adversary has a flamethrower aimed at his pillbox’s open window.More...
- Raymond Damadian, Inventor of the MRI
- Made in His Image: Living Light Detectors Declare Design
- Do Stars Still Form Today?
- Snake Venom, Genetic Entropy, and Adam's Curse
- How Could Eve Know?
- Settling the Dinosaur Weight Debate
- Heavy Metal Clocks, U-Pb and Th-Pb Dating Models: Radioactive Dating, Part 7
- Hungry Hearts in the Middle East
- Just a Touch
- May 2015
- Righteous Boldness
- Showers of Blessing
- The God of Heaven
- Three-Dimensional DNA Code Defies Evolution