The article requested is not found.
The Land of Uz
“There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job.” (Job 1:1)More...
The New Heavens and New Earth
“For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.” (Isaiah 65:17)More...
His Word Is with Power
“And they were astonished at his doctrine: for his word was with power.” (Luke 4:32)
God’s words, whether spoken by Jesus or written in Scripture, are indeed full of power, and it is noteworthy how many and varied are the physical analogies used to characterize and emphasize its power.More...
Jews and Greeks
1 Corinthians 1:23 states, “but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness.” This short passage gives us an important key to reaching our culture today with the gospel message. And it ties in very strongly to the creation-evolution debate.
Other episodes in this series:
For more radio programs, click here.More...
- God's Son in the Old Testament
- The Ultimate Proof of Creation
- That's a Fact: Global Flood
- The Mystery of Darkness
- Science Confirms Biblical Creation
- The Word of the King
- Genesis and Distant Starlight
- By Any Means
- Design of the Solar System
- 'Oldest Evidence' of Life?
- Statement of Christ's Purpose
- The Terror of the Lord
- The Flesh of a Little Child
- He Who Made the Stars