The article requested is not found.
An Answer in Suffering
“But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.” (1 Peter 3:15)More...
“To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you.” (1 Peter 1:4)More...
God Is Faithful
“God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.” (1 Corinthians 1:9)
When we place our trust in Jesus Christ as omnipotent Creator and gracious Redeemer, He then faithfully undertakes to provide everything we need to live an effective, fruitful, victorious Christian life.More...
Old Testament Prophecy
“Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you.” (1 Peter 1:10)More...
- Recent Creation Confirmed [Podcast]
- What Paul Knew
- Do Billions of Years Fit with Genesis?
- Seek Ye First
- What About Radioisotope Clocks?
- A New Name
- Dating Dinosaur Fossils
- Fossil Trees in Antarctica Preserve Ancient Proteins
- Without Natural Affection
- Why Does Recent Creation Matter?
- Blessed Is He
- Full-Bible Christian
- Faint Not
- Mt. Ararat and the Resurrection