The article requested is not found.
Carbon-14 Found in Dinosaur Fossils
New science directly challenges the millions-of-years dogma scattered throughout the blockbuster movie Jurassic World. The spring 2015 edition of the Creation Research Society Quarterly (CRSQ) is a special issue that focuses on the investigation of dinosaur proteins inside fossil bones. The last article in the issue presents never-before-seen carbon dates for 14 different fossils, including dinosaurs. Because radiocarbon decays relatively quickly, fossils that are even 100,000 years old should have virtually no radiocarbon left in them. But they do. More...
O My Soul
The Law of Liberty
- The Powers of God
- Songs in the Night
- Light for Every Man
- Dr. Jake Hebert: My Creation Journey
- Signs of a Worthy Ministry
- Cherry Picking Data Is the Pits
- Deep Seafloor Sediments and the Age of the Earth
- Made in His Image: A Camera Made from Living Tissue!
- Were the Creation Days 24 Hours Long?
- Tracking Down Leviathan
- Monuments of Catastrophe from Mount St. Helens
- Ancient Blood Cells Still Red
- The Making of Made in His Image
- Behind the Scenes of Made in His Image