The article requested is not found.
Living Fossils Found off Australia's Coast
The Deep Down Under project explores "relict faunas," living creatures with eerily similar counterparts among some of the world's oldest fossils. Deep-sea researchers used a remotely operated vehicle (ROV) to look for life around Osprey Reef off Queensland's coast. They found some surprises including animals known only from faraway places and long-gone times. More...
A Model Church
Labor--The Gift of God
Neither Wine nor Strong Drink
- ICR Planetarium: Travel Through Space
- The Worldwide Flood
- Your Brain Has More Memory Than the Internet
- The Awesome Word
- Prophets from the Beginning
- The Wonderful Angel
- Outward Appearances
- Treasure in Heaven
- Investing for Future Generations
- God's Timing Makes Sense of Adversity
- Were Dinosaurs on Noah’s Ark?
- Planetarium Unlimited
- Duck-bill Dinosaur Blood Vessels