The article requested is not found.
Signs of Christmas
Interpreting the Bible
“Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.” (2 Peter 1:20-21) More...
Cosmetology and the Christian
“Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.” (1 Peter 3:3-4) More...
Birds Inspire Flight Sensor Inventions
The Wright brothers studied wing structures of seabirds before building their first airplane, and the first helicopter is said to have been inspired by dragonfly flight. Today, inventors continue this tradition, focusing on bio-inspired flight sensors. A series of telling admissions in a recent summary of state-of-the-art research leave no doubt about the origins of flight-ready sensors. More...
- The Books of God
- Zechariah's Visions: Transition to the BRANCH
- Zechariah's Visions: The Four Chariots
- Zechariah's Visions: The Ephah and the Women
- Amazing Ant Beetle Same Today as Yesterday
- Zechariah's Visions: The Flying Roll
- Zechariah's Visions: One Candlestick, Seven Lamps, Two Olive Trees
- Zechariah's Visions: The Eyes of the LORD
- Unlocking the Origins of Snake Venom
- Zechariah's Visions: Joshua and the BRANCH
- Zechariah's Visions: Man's Attempt to Measure
- Zechariah's Visions: Horns and Carpenters
- Zechariah's Visions: Under the Myrtle Trees
- How Different was 'Java' from 'Modern' Man?