The article requested is not found.
Human Nucleome Reveals Amazing 4D World
A new study investigating the three-dimensional human genome (the nucleome) in the context of time and gene expression revealed unimaginable complexity and precision. The authors of a new research paper, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, wrote at the very beginning of their report, "The human genome is a beautiful example of a dynamical system in three dimensions." The results of their research spectacularly vindicated this opening statement. More...
He Shall Judge the World
Places He Has Been
With the Rich in His Death
- The Ransom Price
- Scientists Describe Job's 'Springs of the Sea'
- Jesus Christ Our Creator
- Love so Amazing, so Divine
- His Head, His Hands, His Feet
- Bacteria Metabolisms Are Like Computer Circuit Boards
- Not I, but Christ
- The Prince of Glory
- The Pure Word
- For Our Transgressions
- CEO Statement on Planned Parenthood
- Committed to Thy Trust
- Learning by Example
- New Horizons, Pluto, and the Age of the Solar System