The article requested is not found.
Never Too Late
Junk DNA…Trashed Again
Repetitious "words" in DNA represent more than half of the human genome's three billion nucleotides. Because human reasoning essentially views the repetition of words in spoken languages as errors, these DNA sequences were first written off as meaningless junk. Now it appears nothing could be further from the truth since these repetitive words are linked with pervasive biochemical function. More...
Jesus Is the Savior
Instruction Contrary to Knowledge
- The God Who Saves
- ICR Discovery Center: Impacting Hearts and Minds
- How Can Things Invisible Be Seen?
- Fear of Fire
- The Spiritual Rock
- Jesus Is God
- Titanic Remake More like Noah's Ark
- Sowing and Sleeping
- The Message of the Old Testament
- The Virtue of Having Enemies
- New DNA Study Confirms Noah
- Jesus Is Human
- Our Weekly Day of Rest and Worship
- Present with the Lord