DNA Was Created as a Reservoir for the Information of Life
Secular scientists claimed in the 1970s that chimp genomes are 98% similar to humans, and it was apparently verified by more modern techniques. But that estimate actually used isolated segments of DNA that we already share with chimps—not the whole genomes. The latest comparison that included all of the two species’ DNA revealed a huge difference from the percentage scientists have been claiming for years. More...
- ICR Featured in The Dallas Morning News
- Christian Band Rejects Literal Genesis
- European Spacecraft's Comet Close-up a World First
- Does Dinosaur Extinction Encourage Faith?
- Solar System Geysers—Each a Fountain of Youth